Find the Best Tech and Startup Events in New York City
We scour tech and startup event listings and feature the best from an overwhelming list of choices. New York City is blessed with hundreds of organizations and companies vying for your attention. We know the landscape and save you time by presenting only the best of these events.
If your NYC Tech or startup event is within the next two months and we think it’s interesting for our audience we’ll include it. The decisions of the judges are final.
Week of Monday, Jan 18
- Asia Financial Forum Online – Jan 18 – 19th Confirmed speakers include Luc Julia, Co-creator of the Apple Voice Assistant, SIRI; Alexis Ohanian, Co-Founder of Reddit; Prof Paul Romer, 2018 Nobel Laureate for Economic Sciences; Stephen A. Schwarzman, Chairman, CEO and Co-Founder, The Blackstone Group L.P; Maria Kozlovski, Senior Vice President of Innovative Finance, Rockefeller Foundation; Jennifer Pryce from Calvert Impact Capital.
- Mon 1/18 7:00pm (Free) Machine Learning for product managers – Host: Products by Women
- Wed 1/20 11:00am (Free) Rise Refresh: Accelerate your Career to the next level in 2021
- Wed 1/20 6:00pm (Free) Create the Perfect Lead Magnet for Attracting Your Ideal Client
- Thu 1/21 1:00pm – 1:45pm (Free) Improving Social Media: Content Moderation by All Tech Is Human
- Thu 1/21 2:00pm (Free) NY Enterprise Tech Meetup with Todd McKinnon Co-Founder & CEO of Okta
- Thu 1/21 6:00 – 7:30pm How to Get (Lots) of Info about Startups and Private Companies
- Thu 1/21 9:30 – 11:00am (Free) Breakfast With An Investor: Zach Firestone, Shadow Ventures
- Thu 1/21 2:00pm (Free) Revolutionizing the Fan Experience: Verizon 5G Lab
Week of Monday, Feb 1
- Wed 2/03 6:30pm (Free) Brooklyn Freelancers Union SPARK: Freelance Tax Workshop
- Thu 2/04 9:30 – 11:00am (Free) Breakfast With An Investor: Kyle Asman, Backswing Ventures
Somewhere off in the far, far, future…
- Thu 2/25 1:00pm (Free) Retail X Series: Building Wholesale Relationships