There are many organizations doing great work in compiling resources to help companies get through this unprecedented challenge to businesses.
For historical perspective, here’s a well-researched piece from First Round Capital.
Below I list many and, so far, Tech:NYC is taking the lead on this. My intent is to not duplicate the work of others but gather those resources that I’m not seeing listed elsewhere.
- COVIDCAP.COM – Helping Entrepreneurs find COVID19 cash relief at covidcap.com (the site is a bit of a pain. Scroll to the bottom to search)
- Crunchbase Resources to Help Your Business During COVID-19
- Assistance & Guidance for businesses Impacted Due to Novel Coronavirus (from NYC Gov.)
- NYC Employee Retention Grant
- Tech:NYC’s resource guide regularly updated COVID-19 resource guide and
- Subscribe to Tech:NYC’s COVID-19 Digest here.
- Text ‘COVID’ to 692-692 for COVID-19 updates & info from NYC Emergency Management.
- COVID-19 Financial Assistance Guide for Startups Sources of aid for startups. See if your company qualifies.
- The Freelancers Union has a COVID-19 Freelance Artist Resources.
#BikeMatch program from Transportation Alternatives connects people with a spare bike to someone who needs a bike to travel safely to essential jobs, for aid work, for doing errands. Read more and fill out the form to request or donate a bike.
A tutorial on how to make your own fabric face mask from common household materials. (New York Times)